music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.

lunedì 4 febbraio 2008

The fire burns

Long time I wasn't listening heavy music and I'm doing it tonight, trying to write smth with a bit of sense, selecting it between the chaos flooding my head.
My heart can be compared to the weather of today, so gray and empty that everything seems to be lifeless and without interest.
I learned to talk, I do it now, explaining what I feel, what are my sensations, what I love and what I hate in this weird world and beyond.
Well, you will say, it sounds great. Nope I say, it's not so great.
Dreaming to have wonderful moments for all day, dreaming the time passes so fast till u can be at home, both rl and sl, and all this... only to have smth that kill your mood in a second, like a black hole eating everything around you.
Well in past I only had to log off, say fuck off world, then changed my mood in a second watching TV, playing with my PC or sinking my thoughts in smth liquid.
Not now, I'm not alone now. Have to share, have to ponder things.
I know it and I follow it, I explain, saying everything, what I love (every day, tons of things, my life is wonderful) and what I hate (sometimes, something, when bugs wake up and torment my dreams).
Well no one knows me better than my other half, she knows what I love and what I hate, you don't, so I will explain you what I hate.
Don't walk through my world with these things. Never. You warned.
I hate stupidity. Vulgarity. Lack of respect. Egoism.
For me it will be a great mistery why our Gods invented them.
Ladies, gentlemen, you will walk in SL lands for long time, I wish you all the best, but be ready.
You, especially ladies, will always find vulgar people who will treat you as meat, no more.
Oh okay, you don't care about this, only words on air.... yep but sometimes, somewhere, another person will take care about words, will take care about feelings.
Only... don't do smth that will push others to think bad about you. It's only up to you. You like it? Okay, do it. You don't like it? Skip it. It's up to you. Never play with fire if u don't want to burn your fingers. Or fingers of people who care about you.
So, for you that will receive "bad words"... don't care, it's only a game, yeah, ahah, it's funny. Sometimes. Maybe for you. But it's never forever. Once you will hate it too. Start since now, please.
For you that will say "bad words"... hey, you are talking to other people. Put your fucking words in a place you know. You like when people treat you like the shit you are? Nope? Well, you have to learn. Start since now. Without please. Do it.
Damn. I'm upset. Nope. I'm angry. Furious.
If I find you saying smth not good to another people, damn, I will take your heart and I will leave you watching me while I eat it. Smiling. It's not a threat. It's a promise.
Now I explained smth more, now I can try to change my mood in a way I know.
Fuck off world.