music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.

venerdì 15 febbraio 2008

Happy Anniversary!!!

February, famous for Valentine's day and to be the shortest month of the year, yay, it means less days to work...
14th february is that weird day where every human soul in love feels the needing to be more mushy with their other half. Who doesn't know this? mmmm yep yep.
Well... for me and Zena, our special day is 13rd. Yeah.
February 2008, for us it means four months together, partnered and happy like ever.
Once somebody told me the average of a partnership in SL was three months. Oh. Really? Cause damn... every day I pass with Zena we find something new to do... and never enough time to do it.
Just a lot of new games and adventures to try, places to explore, things to do and objects to build.
Never.
Enough.
Time.
Damn.
And believe me, my friend, we pass in SL a lot of time!!! Some friends of mines sometimes tell me they don't know what to do there.... OMG!!! We have the opposite problem!!! We don't know what don't do! LOL.
Anyway... breath Muscle!!! Focus!!!
Oh well...
February. 13th.
What a great day. Oh. Wow.
We passed a great day together, can't explain you all we did cause it's only for us.
I can say she gifted me... the world. In only a night I had all I ever wished in all my life and that's it, my friend, now you now why I am so happy.
I did something nice too but hey... we males can't compete with a woman in love, imagine with a wonderful woman in love.
So hey ho, fireworks, happiness, hearts stopped, music, heaven. Everything.
I wish every people on this earth could have a day like this, at least once in life.
Simply amazing.
I logged soon, just all day dreaming to see her, with our anniversary in mind, thinking to gift something special to her.
Only... oh uff... always too busy to prepare something before the Special Day so... plan was this: log, hunt, buy, gift.
I did it cause she was finishing all things and wow what a luck, the night started great. Yay.
Arrived at home... wow. Fantastic things started, heaven till morning.
I found a big cake, eheh, yep, so damn mushy and old-fashioned but I felt a smile.
Then a nice set of jewels, diamonds everywhere cause as you know.. diamonds are forever.
All inserted in a nice and romantic giftbox. Yay.
Mushy devil, softer than the most soft honey bear.
Well there was smth more... mmmm I think you will never know what was. Sorry.
All this arrived after all what she prepared and wow, I was speachless. She reached the higher part of heaven and the deepest part of my heart.
I can only say... now our house has a new firework launcher with a great hud, located in the seaside. Watching fireworks at midnight, our house, the sea, romantic music, wow.
And SL will remember us forever too, another great thing she did. Yay.
That's all. Mistery. Yep. So great and amazing.
Then a long slow dance... where? Obviously our favourite place, the only full of magic and happiness.
The place where dreams come true, always.
Damn, I'm smiling again.
I can only say another thing before leaving you, my friend.
I said a simple word that night. A simple word that everyone uses every day, with a lot of different meanings, some fool, some serious.
It was an answer to the asking every people dream for all life and it sounds again in my mind. Mmmm I think what I felt changed myself cause I smile more than Joker since that moment...
That word found a new meaning that night.
So simple but so amazing, so powerful to change moods in a second.
My mind is full of great moment passed together, four months in SL are a lot of time.
But a day like this can make you fly so high to feel heaven is there, miles far from you, below your feet when you can't stop to fly higher and higher.
Oh damn, baby, you did it again. You used your magic and I feel myself lost, again.
Yes.
A simple but wonderful yes.
xxx