music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.

lunedì 11 febbraio 2008

Symbiosis

Technically symbiosis is a close relationship between organisms in which the outcome for each is highly dependent upon the other, see Wikipedia for more explanations ;-)
Well.... it says like put an organism and it will live if the other lives, it will die if the other dies.
What about people? Mmmmmm exactly the same, sometimes obviously, like in nature.
Take two people, deep love for them, a life together, lot of experiences lived together, funny things, bad things, stories and so on... one cannot live without the other.
I always thought it was only an animal world thing, so strange and curious to see it in people but well, sorry world, I did a mistake.
Not only I seen this thing near to me... some people I knew died some days after the other half died like they lost the meanings of life.
But... I'm living it, in first person.
It's incredible, unbelievable maybe, yes, I'm the first who can't believe it but hey, ladies and gentlemen, it works.
I'm not good-natured, dynamite is less explosive than me and I know my limits to understand others when I am angry.
I learned new things since I walk SL lands, first of all talk with friends about things, especially bad or wrong things, I wrote it yet, once I only had to close everything and fuck off world.
One over everybody, Zena, my lady, who always listens to my soul and tries to lift my mood, magically doing it, always.... don't ask me how she does it cause it's a mistery for myself too.
Well friends, when one of us is low, and I say really low, the other flies down in the darkness, to reach the other hand and take it out of darkness.
Seems easy to do but it isn't. Believe me.
Dunno if you watched a movie called "What dreams may come", 1998, starring Robin Williams, Cuba Gooding Jr, Annabella Sciorra and Max Von Sydow.
Well watch it and you will see what I mean.
Damn.
Really unbelievable.
You feel yourself flying high in the sky, mood is simply crazy, full of happiness.
Then you feel your other half. Strange. Different. Sad. And all crashes. In a second. Maybe less.
You fly down, deep in the deepest darkness. A mission.
You fly so fast to don't understand where you are doing, the important thing is to find your other half, let her/him breathe with you.
Can be easy sometimes, can be hard sometimes, but you have to do it, always.
Symbiosis.
Call it love if you want.
I call it magic sometimes, when she uses her power with me, finding my soul in the black water where it's sunk.
Once I told her thanx, once she told me too.
There's nothing to thank, really.
It has to be done. Always. And forever.
I don't fear of the dark. I seen too much bad things in the RL world to understand life is not so easy and especially not so good sometimes.
I fear only of a thing.
The silence. The silence that follows your asks, the worst silence. When you ask what's wrong, how you can help, what you can do to help. That silence. It's terrible.
You simply can't try to do your magic, you can't do anything, neither good nor bad. Just frozen.
I used my silences more than how much I wanted in past, now I understand and I ask sorry to everybody.
It's the worst thing you can do.
I prefer to know what I have to face, dive in the darkness and try to find your hand.
Or lose myself trying to do it. Not stay outside looking. And waiting. And doing nothing.
Cause my mood can't fly if she's sad. I can't be happy if she's not happy.
It's natural to protect yourself. To try to have your happiness always on 100%.
Symbiosis.
Lift her mood and yours will lift.
Always.
It's simply great.
Oh another thing, just for Zena... you see... I learn quickly. xxx