music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.

martedì 5 febbraio 2008

Only


I'd like to sit on top of a mountain, only to feel the sun warming my face, looking an eagle flying high in the sky. The silence will be so loud and massive to remove all my thoughts, leaving me in a perfect peace, dreaming, feeling myself alive like ever.
I'd like to talk with old people of every nation, only to listen their experience of life, how they afforded troubles of life, how they solved them. It wil be a great journey in their minds, thousands of great days proudly explained; I will listen them in silence, fantastic stories so great to be real and so real to be great.
I'd like to be fire, only to warm the body of the woman I love, rubbing her skin without burning it. I will move slowly, close to her, making shivers over her skin, warming her soul and her heart with my dangerous dance.
I'd like to have a lot of money, only to see faces smiling when I gift them to others, other people with dreams like mines. I will move from a place to another, searching sad faces, searching tears, removing them with a gentle action. We will sit and talk, for hours, old friends just met.
I'd like to talk with Gods, smiling and relaxing, like friends, only to ask where they found inspiration to create this weird but wonderful world. There will be every God of this world and beyond, even the smallest one and everyone will talk, will smile and will laugh, asking and explaining each other what was never asked before.
I'd like to build an ice castle, huge and full of towers, only to see it melting under the warmth of the sun. We will sit around it, having a big party with music and dances, with pillows everywhere to stay comfortable, eating cakes and drinking chocolate and coffee, looking water wetting the earth and the castle changing its shape, lighting the land around with its reflections.
I'd like to stop the time, only to stay with my lady more I can. I will show her every wonderful place on this earth to make her feel how much she is wonderful. We will dance slowly, looking in our eyes and I will follow her everywhere in our own heaven, every place will be amazing.
I'd like to buy the world, only to stop wars and hate, build a place where everything is free for everybody. Every day there will be a surprise, a party to show new things to the world and every person will try and play with them, sharing experiences and fun.
I'd like to know how to say what I have to say, only to be sure to never hurt people. I won't have fear to say always the right thing, even when there's nothing to say. My eyes will talk for me when it will be needed but moods will be always high.
I'd like to squeeze my woman floating in the air, like angels, only to feel her heart beating fast while her head will be close to my chest. I will feel her hair on my face, I will smell her perfume, whispering love words, focusing on her soul, listening her breath and all the rest will disappear in a bubble of soap.
I'd like to be a grain of sand, only to visit every place of this earth. I will leave my body free to surf waves in the ocean, dancing in the water, playing with fishes, or fly in the desert, caressing the mountains and the skin of the people around me.
Dreaming is a free thing and my mind always does it. I can't stop it.
Dreams make the life a bit better, especially when they become true and believe me, sometimes this happens.
Considering everything...
I have all I need.
Cause I met her.
I have the love of a wonderful woman and this is the best thing a man can ask.
I wish her.
This is the only thing I really wish.
Sometimes only means everything.
Damn, baby, I love you.
So much. xxx